It's All About Me

I'm a young-ish mom to Olivia (on the brink of being old-ish) who looks for humor in most situations but can be overly sarcastic at times.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Can I Water Your Plants While You're On Vacation?

Two months ago, I bought a tree for my office. It was a nice bushy tree with lots of leaves and distracted the eye away from the ugly file cabinet.

I took a picture of the tree today because it doesn't look like the same tree. It still distracts the eye away from the ugly file cabinet but for very different reasons.

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

A co-worker walked by this morning, popped her head in my door and said, "Oh...I thought that was a fishing pole."

I give it less than a month before it's completely leaf-free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that you have a picture of it you can put the picture on the filing cabinet after it dies.. Maybe some candles on each side of the picture after it passes?

Loren said...

It looks like a big insect.