It's All About Me

I'm a young-ish mom to Olivia (on the brink of being old-ish) who looks for humor in most situations but can be overly sarcastic at times.

Friday, August 10, 2007

On Hiatus

I will be taking a short break from posting due to the fact that...I'm busy! Way too busy! Do I like to be this busy? NO! Is there anything I can do about being too busy? NO! I just have to wait things out until they quiet down a bit.

But, in case you were wondering, nothing interesting has happened lately so it's not a big deal. Well, unless you count the time that I had to take Olivia to the bathroom during this year's family reunion. We had no choice but to use the on-site park bathroom. Nothing more than a hole dug into the ground topped with a fancy lid.

I feel unclean. I must go shower now with scalding hot water and ammonia.

No comments: